Jan 1, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. My name is Franco , concierge of  Hotel Montecarlo, a beautiful pearl of refined and comfortable hotel with a friendly atmosphere and sophisticated elegance for the most pleasant business or tourism in the old town center of Rome. In the embassy and consulate quarter, near Termini train station, Piazza della Repubblica and Baths of Diocletian, just a stone's throw from bus and subway stops, the ideal solution for comfortably discovering the entire city.


 The purpose of this blog is to talk about the Photography and the Great Beauty of Rome through my lens. I am only an amateur photographer, nothing professional, but I believe -  at least in my case - Photography is not only hobby but a real "Way of Life". I would like to share here my snapshots, reflections, thoughts, meditations on Photography and also something more about the Eternal City. Thank you for your very kind attention and time here. I hope you enjoy my blog


To conclude this first post I would like to add a few famous words by Henri Cartier-Bresson, a source of inspiration for many and also for me: << To take photographs is to hold one's breath when all faculties converge in the face of fleeing reality. It is putting one' head, one's eyes and one's heart on the same axis. It is a way of life>>


You can enjoy my photography also on:
Flickr   Google+   500px   Tumblr   Pinterest   YouTube   Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment