Aug 1, 2013

Eugène Atget

Thanks to my friend Dr. Shlomo, one of the greatest photographers I known (sadly I have to inform he passed away last June 2014) I discovered Eugène Atget (1857-1927), a lonely photographer, pioneer of documentary and urban photography and so I read everything about him, on the way to improve my photography. Well, I would to think my style is similar to Atget's works, taking urban snapshots along the streets, but I believe it's not so.
Anyway if you like to read some details about this French Master, here an interesting link: 
www.urban-photography-art.com
And here the blog of my friend, Shlomo (1959-2014), my first source of inspiration on Photography:
http://chromeyellow.blogspot.it/
Thank you, Shlomo, wherever you are. It was an honor to have met you






































Flickr   Tumblr   500px   Google+   YouTube   Facebook   Nikon   Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment