Jun 23, 2015

On the Road / 015




"I first met Dean not long after my wife and I split up. I had just gotten over a serious illness that I
won't bother to talk about, except that it had something to do with the miserably weary split-up and
my feeling that everything was dead. With the coming of Dean Moriarty began the part of my life
you could call my life on the road..." ― Jack Kerouak, On the Road

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars...” ― Jack Kerouac, On the Road


Tumblr    Flickr    Google+    YouTube    Pinterest    500px    Facebook

4 comments: