Jun 8, 2015

On the Road / 001

Dear friends and blog followers just to inform I would like to share here my little photographic "project" that I was thinking for several months, probable after reading more times one of my favorite books, ON THE ROAD, great novel by American writer Jack Kerouac. It's street photography as usual, urban landscapes, but "in my way", seen from inside a car, traveling and shooting on the streets around Rome, taking pictures, colors or Black & White (how I feel) with every thing I have at moment: smartphone, point n shoot, toy camera and other (I don't care of gear), along the roads. As Jack Kerouac said once time ago: “Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road...



Many others "on the road" snapshots coming soon. Stay tuned here!
Dedicated to my all blog followers, especially Mme Laurence from Paris and Monsier Ange from Ardèche (France) and all my friends from everywhere in the world that spend their time to read and watch it. Thank you so much for your very kind attention and to continue following this little blog. May God bless you

Google+    Facebook    Tumblr    Flickr    500px    Nikon    Pinterest    YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment