Jun 1, 2016

Strenght of a Woman

“A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts” – Nancy Rathburn




“I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others” – Amelia Earhart


"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman" — Margaret Thatcher


“The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes” ― C. JoyBell C.


In addition to the street photography and urban landscapes of Rome I'm currently interested also in portrait photography and so I often ask to my friends to be models for me trying to improve my personal style, following more the instinct than the usual photographic rules




No comments:

Post a Comment